A real strawberry cocktail: Strawberry daiquiry.
A fresh sweet cocktail, full of fresh strawberries, crushed ice, lime juice and vodka.
- 500 grams of strawberries
- 50 milliliters of lime juice
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 150 milliliters of vodka
- Crushed ice / ice cubes (about 1 glass full to divide between all glasses)
1. Keep four strawberries (with a crown!) separate during this step and place them on the glasses. Wash the strawberries, remove the crowns and put them together with the icing sugar, lime juice and vodka in the blender and mix until everything is fine and blended. Taste whether you find the taste sweet and/or fresh enough, otherwise add lime juice or icing sugar to taste.
2. Crush the ice cubes by throwing it into the blender with the cocktail. Divide the mixture among four glasses and possibly add a nice straw. And now the most important thing: enjoy!